- After you buy your NinjaTrack number, copy the NinjaTrack Dynamic Script by clicking the “Copy to clipboard” button right away, or later by clicking on your name in the top-right corner, then click Setup - NinjaTrack - Dynamic Number Scripts option in your NinjaCat account. Search for the correct account, then click on the copy to clipboard option located beneath your script.
- Login to your Google Tag Manager account and navigate to the container with your advertiser’s domain.
- Click on the red “New Tag” button.
- Under "Tag Configuration" choose custom HTML.
- Give your new tag the name: NinjaTrack:
- In the upper right-hand corner, click "Submit" and continue to publish all changes.
- Click “Publish” to confirm your changes:
- "Container Version Description" is optional. You can add a description or click skip.
- Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to start tracking calls using NinjaTrack!
Dynamic Number Script - How to add NinjaTrack DNI Script using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
Article is closed for comments.