In your user profile settings, you will be able to upload a profile image, update your password, change your name or email address and add a contact phone number. Follow these steps to update your profile settings:
- Click on the arrow next to your name in the top-right corner of the screen:
- Click on the words “profile” to enter your profile settings.
- Update your information, then click on the “save changes” button to confirm your changes.
Uploading a profile image:
- To upload a personal profile image, start by entering user settings as above.
- Click on the “upload” button under the photo heading:
- Select a photo from your drive and click “Open”. (Note: supported image file types are .JPG, .GIF and .PNG and should be between 20x20 and 100x100 pixels).
- Click “Save Changes” to confirm your changes.
To exit profile editor:
To leave the profile editor without making any changes, click the “cancel” button at the bottom of the screen or click on the X in the top-right corner: