- New TradeDesk Date Parameters
- Added “Last 365 Days” as an option under “Range” for the TradeDesk widget
- Note: this report will be very slow if this range is be used
- Left-justify Campaign, Ad group and creative columns in TTD widget
- In PDF tables from TTD widgets, we are now left-justifying the following table properties:
- Ad Group
- Deleted Matchcraft Network
- Matchcraft networks are now able to be removed from the networks tab.
- NinjaTrack - tracking source “YouTube” is lost on “Manage Number”
- If a NinjaTrack number was tracking the source YouTube and a user entered the “Manage Number” screen to make changes, the source YouTube was de-selected and needed to be re-enabled before saving the number. This no longer happens.
- Tradedesk network is not saving in network settings on client creation
- Upon a new client creation, if TTD network was selected, this setting was not being saved with the addition of the new client. This has been corrected.
- NinjaTrack Default for Google - Paid source is inconsistent to Dynamic Pool Tracking
- All paid sources for Google are now being saved as “Google - Paid” NinjaTrack Call Data.