- Centro DSP Integration
Agencies can now add and report on their Centro network, and a new Centro widget is now available in the template builder:
- New AdWords Conversion Type Widget
- There is now a new widget titled “Conversion Segmenter” within Google Adwords Widgets section.
- The conversion and revenue-based metrics are derived from the chosen conversion types ('all conversions' and 'cost / all conv.' are not affected by this)
- The campaign and ad group filters only work when said metrics are enabled in the table, otherwise they are ignored
- The Conversion by Type metric will expand into multiple columns, one per conversion type
- NinjaTrack: Add Client Name to Notifications
- By popular request, we have changed the subject line of NinjaTrack daily email notifications to include the Client name.
- NinjaTrack Executive Summary - Tracking Number filtering is now supported
- NinjaTrack: Email Notification Thresholds
- A new setting has been added to client’s Call Tracking Settings section which, when enabled, will only send NinjaTrack notifications to clients if the call qualifies to be counted as a call conversion. A call that counts as a “conversion” is one that meets the call conversion threshold and which is unique within the conversion period.
- Phone Calls are now correctly listed on agency dashboards
- On the agency dashboard under the Account listings, phone calls will now be listed under the phone calls column for each client.
- The TradeDesk: Missing Conversions
- We now have PV = Post View and PI = Post Impression conversions
- The TradeDesk: Unable to run a report for a back date
- Now we are able to correctly reference the run-date of a report when you back-date the report under advanced settings