- NinjaTrack Phone Calls Widget
A new executive summary widget is now available for NinjaTrack calls that supports the following metrics:
This creates an executive summary that can break down the phone calls to give a comprehensive picture of all of your phone conversions for the month:
- Google Sheets Executive Summary - Spacers (aka blank cells)
We now allow for spaces in the Google Sheets Executive Summary:
- Enhancements to Google Sheets widget:
- You can now specify which columns to include in your Google Sheets table by specifying the name of the headers you wish to include in your table:
- Twitter organic - new filter for executive summary (retweets)
- Added the filter “Include Retweets” metric to the Twitter Organic Summary widget
- Facebook Social Media Posts Data
- Clients connected through the Facebook Insights network have access to a new Facebook Posts reporting widget:
- New NinjaTrack Updates
- Adding settings for weekly / monthly digest - advertisers can now receive a daily, weekly and monthly digest
- If a call is 1 second or shorter in duration we will not include a call recording
- We have a new advertiser setting to not send notifications (SMS or Email) if a particular call is under the Conversion Threshold.
- To facilitate HIPAA compliance, we have a new advertiser setting to anonymize caller data in NinjaTrack. If set - dashboards, PDF and NinjaTrack reports will not display caller number, name or address information. You can find this setting under the Client’s tab -- Call Tracking Settings:
- NinjaTrack - Purchases 2 NinjaTrack numbers instead of 1
- Previously when you selected 2 different sources and went to the next tab to select the numbers, went back to uncheck one of the sources, then go to the next tab you ended up purchasing 2 NinjaTrack numbers with one having no source associated to it.
- The Trade Desk campaigns with zero impressions now respect the “zero-impressions” template filter.
- Fixed Twitter RT numbers in Twitter Organic - Top Tweets widget
- Removed Network column from aggregated data in Campaign Performance widget