How to add a Zapier network
With NinjaCat’s direct integration with Zapier, you can now link your Ninjacat account directly with over 750 different applications. See https://zapier.com/app/explore for a comprehensive list of supported applications.
Before you get started, be sure to create your account with Zapier and contact support to obtain an invitation link to NinjaCat’s Zapier App.
- In https://app.ninjacat.io, click on the “Setup” tab and select “Add Network” from the agency data sources menu:
- Click on “Connect” under the Zapier icon:
- Enter a meaningful description for the type of Zap that you will be creating using this network. After clicking the “Add Network” button, copy and paste the API key that is generated. You will need this API key to complete the Zapier setup. Use a different API/Network for each type of Zap you wish to use in your account.
- Log in to your Zapier account, or select “Sign Up” to create your account with Zapier.
- After logging in to your Zapier account, click on the Zapier invitation link from NinjaCat. On the following screen, click “Accept Invite & Go To Dashboard”. (Email email@example.com to get an invitation link to NinjaCat’s Zapier App).
- Select the app that will create the “trigger” for your Zap and select the event that will trigger the creation of your Zap. For example, you could select a Zap to be generated every time a Lead is added in Salesforce:
- Continue to configure your Zap and click the test button to make sure that your Zap is configured correctly:
- After your Zap trigger is configured, you will need to select the action that will take place when the Trigger is fired. Search the Apps box for “NinjaCat”, then select the “Add Data” action and click “Save + Continue.”
- Once you click on the “Save and Continue” button, you will be prompted to configure the NinjaCat account. If this is your first Zap, click on the “Connect a New Account” button, then enter in your API key from Step 1 when prompted to do so:
- The last step involves configuring the mapping from your trigger app to your NinjaCat data source. When mapping your data, the client name in your Trigger must match exactly the client name in your NinjaCat account. Both the date and the client name are required fields in order to create a data record.
- Test your Action to make sure that everything is configured correctly. Click the “Finish” button.
- The final step in your Zap configuration is to give your Zap a name, turn it on and wait for for the Zapier network account to accumulate data!